Hot & Spicy Topokki(for two)
Addictive super spicy Topokki
|Product characteristics||This instant Topokki cup is enriched by spicy seasoning to maximize authentic flavor of hot Topokki, and easy to cook in a microwave.|
|Component||Calories||Carbohydrate||Sugars||Protein||Fat||Saturated Fat||Trans Fat||Cholesterol||Natrium|
|Sugar quantity per serving||645kcal||145g||13g||11g||2.2g||0.5g||0g||0mg||1120mg|
|% Nutrient reference value||45%||13%||20%||4%||3%||0%||0%||56%|
Cooking and How to Use
|Cooking Method :||
< Easy skillet recipe >
Put the rice pasta and sauce in the skillet, and pour 100ml of water. When the water starts boiling turn down the heat and cook for five mins. Add fish sausage, sweet potato starch noodle, egg or vegetables to your taste. Enjoy your topokki more!
1. Open the lid, and tear the rice pasta package and sauce bag open.
2. Add 20 ml of water to the rice pasta and sauce in the container, mix well, slightly put the lid on and cook in the microwave.
3. Microwave for 1min~1min 30secs at 1000W or 2mins~2mins 30secs at 700w.
|Packaging and Storage :||Room temperature|
|Shelf Life :||12 months|
|Precautions :||- When you open the package, you may smell alcohol, which can be caused by sterilizing the product. It evaporates during cooking and is harmless. (Those allergic to alcohol should be careful.)
- After cooking, eat immediately; it should be sealed and stored in a refrigerator.
- Do not eat oxygen absorbers as they are not edible.
- Be careful of the hot container.
|Food safety warning :||Consume immediately as leftover food may cause harmful organisms.|
|Storage recommendation :||Store at room temperature (Not in the freezer or refrigerator)|